Free Trading eBook from Elliott Wave International: Get practical and actionable trading lessons from an experienced trader and trading instructor (details below). Learn more.
Since 1999, Elliott Wave International senior analyst and trading instructor Jeffrey Kennedy has produced dozens of Trader’s Classroom lessons exclusively for his subscribers. While commodity markets are known as some of the toughest trading environments around, these actionable lessons from a skilled veteran can help you trade commodities, or any market for that matter, with more confidence.
Hand-selected by one of EWI’s most experienced traders, this complimentary 32-page collection entitled Commodity Trader’s Classroom (valued at $59) provides you with essential lessons no trader should be without.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How to Make Yourself a Better Trader
- How the Wave Principle Can Improve Your Trading
- When to Place a Trade: Jeffrey’s very own "Ready, Aim, Fire" approach
- How to Identify and Use Support and Resistance Levels
- How to Apply Fibonacci Math to Real-World Trading
- How to Integrate Technical Analysis into an Elliott Wave Forecast
- And much more!
About the Publisher, Elliott Wave International
Founded in 1979 by Robert R. Prechter Jr., Elliott Wave International (EWI) is the world’s largest market forecasting firm. Its staff of full-time analysts provides 24-hour-a-day market analysis to institutional and private around the world.