Complimentary resource: Only a few hundred people who sat in the packed ballroom at the world’s largest investment conference have seen this presentation — until now. If you mistrust the notions that markets are always efficient, investors are always rational and prices always reflect value, give Robert Prechter 23 minutes of your time. Continue reading to learn more, or follow this link for fast access to Prechter’s keynote speech.
To become an independent investor, you have to crawl before you walk and walk before you run.
Even after you’re on your feet, the first step isn’t easy: A nudge in the right direction can help.
Robert Prechter’s recent keynote speech, "How Market Losers Think, and How to Stop Doing It," is that nudge.
It was only a few months ago — in a packed ballroom at the world’s largest investment conference with attendees on the edge of their seats — that Prechter overturned several of the most widespread investment myths.
In turn, he provided the evidence-based alternative for market causality.
Only the few hundred people who sat in that room have seen this presentation — until now.
If you mistrust the conventional notions that markets are always efficient, investors are always rational and prices always reflect value, give Prechter 23 minutes of your time.
In those 23 minutes, you will discover …
- How events like 9/11 and the Enron scandal have a relationship to markets that is shockingly different than what you think.
- The surprising link between interest rates and stocks.
- Inflation and deflation’s impact on hard money.
- Central bankers’ supposed power to turn trends.
- What new data says about the long-term viability of investment models based on earnings and value.
- And more, including the secret force that drives the decisions of futures traders, investment advisors, money managers, hedge fund managers and economists.
The video is free, and it’s just a couple of clicks away. Find a quite location, and watch it now.
About the Publisher, Elliott Wave International
Founded in 1979 by Robert R. Prechter Jr., Elliott Wave International (EWI) is the world’s largest market forecasting firm. Its staff of full-time analysts provides 24-hour-a-day market analysis to institutional and private investors around the world.