By Elliott Wave International
Some of the greatest problem solvers in history — Albert Einstein, for example — know that the secret to solving complex problems requires simplicity.
Einstein’s simple equation (E = mc�) revolutionized math and science because it offered a single simple solution to so many of the world’s mysteries.
New research from EWI Founder and President Robert Prechter reveals that a relatively small (yet growing) group of investors has discovered a universal truth about investing that stands to revolutionize the fields of finance and economics.
Prechter’s insight is simple yet counterintuitive. Here’s a short clip from his recent presentation at a major investment conference.
In the rest of this 23-minute video packed with charts, figures and commentary, Prechter explains:
- How the impact of social and financial events like 9/11 and the Enron scandal on stocks is shocking in a different way than you think.
- The surprising relationship between interest rates and stocks.
- Why oil prices have zero predictive value to stocks.
- Inflation and deflation’s impact on hard money.
- Central bankers’ supposed power to turn trends.
- What new data says about the long-term viability of investment models based on earnings and value.
- The secret force that drives the investing decisions of futures traders, investment advisors, money managers, hedge fund managers and economists.
The full 23-minute video is online now and free to Club EWI members.
This article was syndicated by Elliott Wave International and was originally published under the headline (Video) How Market Losers Think – and How to Stop Doing It. EWI is the world’s largest market forecasting firm. Its staff of full-time analysts led by Chartered Market Technician Robert Prechter provides 24-hour-a-day market analysis to institutional and private investors around the world.