Exclusive invitation: Our friends at Elliott Wave International have just invited you, as a loyal member of our audience, to attend their first-ever online video conference for free.
The State of the Global Markets Online Conference is a weeklong event hosted by the authors of EWI’s new 40-page report, The State of the Global Markets — 2013 Edition, which has now been downloaded by more than 10,000 investors worldwide. Learn more about the event and download the 40-page report now — both are free >>
Consider yourself warned.
The global market outlook is far less rosy than world leaders would have you believe.
- Global stocks are near multi-decade, technical price junctures.
- Regional economies recently said to be "recovering" are now slipping back into recession.
- Despite a multi-year rally in stocks, the AP reported on Dec. 27 that mainstream investors are selling shares at breakneck pace. "It’s the first time ordinary folks have sold during a sustained bull market since relevant records were first kept during World War II."
In their speeches, proclamations and world economic summits, politicians and central bankers reassure investors that the credit crisis of 2007-2009 will turn out to be nothing more than a footnote in market history — despite the compelling evidence that it never truly ended.
Meanwhile, US Congress is once again facing a dangerous deadline for solving its gargantuan budget woes, Europe remains in turmoil, and Asian-Pacific regions and emerging markets are charting surprising courses of their own.
As the year 2013 goes forward, do I have the means to prepare for tomorrow’s news today?
Elliott Wave International’s top analysts have already gone on the record — with the cameras rolling, literally — to discuss markets from oil to stocks to bonds, in the US, Asia-Pacific, and Europe.
From now until Feb. 19 , you can watch and listen to their commentary, free, via this exclusive invitation to attend EWI’s first-ever State of the Global Markets Online Conference.
- Understanding the Extraordinary Value of the Wave Principle (Robert Prechter, Feb. 9)
- Buy & Hold or Sell and Fold? Where Are the US Markets Headed in 2013? (Hochberg, Feb. 13)
- Europe: Is it as Bad as it Looks? Or is it Worse? (Whitmer, Feb. 14)
- And more, including a 40-minute keynote from Robert Prechter on Feb. 17 and a Q&A video presentation Feb. 19.
To get ahead of the markets in 2013, you must think independently. This weeklong online conference — in addition to the 40-page report — gives you the tools and direction you need to gain a competitive edge.
Don’t miss out on dozens of independent global market insights that will prepare you to survive and prosper in 2013 and beyond.
IMPORTANT: Please don’t make any investment decisions without reading EWI’s report first.
P.S. The online conference ends 5 p.m. Eastern time, Wednesday, Feb. 20. And the report is available to you for free for a limited time. Enjoy these exclusive free resources now while their valuable year-in-preview advice can help your portfolio in the New Year. Learn more about the conference and download the 40-page report now.
About the Publisher, Elliott Wave International
Founded in 1979 by Robert R. Prechter Jr., Elliott Wave International (EWI) is the world’s largest market forecasting firm. Its staff of full-time analysts provides 24-hour-a-day market analysis to institutional and private investors around the world.