By Elliott Wave International
Enjoy this video clip from Elliott Wave International Senior Analyst Jeffrey Kennedy, as he combines actionable advice that’s easy to understand with a no-nonsense take on trading psychology.
You can get immediate access to additional trading lessons like this one each day when you register for EWI’s Trader Education Week FREE >>
See how patience and persistence allowed Jeffrey to catch a dramatic sell-off in the E-Mini S&P 500.
Announcing Trader Education Week: Learn How to Spot Trading Opportunities in Your Charts
Don’t miss this chance to learn from Jeffrey Kennedy in a daily online video lessons, Sept 26-Oct 3. You’ll learn:
- How to discover trading opportunities using the Elliott Wave Principle
- The different types of moving averages and how to interpret them
- How to use Fibonacci ratios to calculate price targets
- Candlestick and bar patterns that have proven reliability
- How to apply Jeffrey’s proprietary channeling technique
- How to set your protective stops
- And much more!
Plus, you have immediate access to 4 introductory lessons.
This article was syndicated by Elliott Wave International and was originally published under the headline The Importance of Patience and Persistence in Your Trading. EWI is the world’s largest market forecasting firm. Its staff of full-time analysts led by Chartered Market Technician Robert Prechter provides 24-hour-a-day market analysis to institutional and private investors around the world.